Lanka which looks like a crime thriller, has hit the screens recently. Does the movie manage to be a crime thriller? Read further to know.
Ena Saha is an acclaimed actress and has even garnered an award. Once she plans to bid adieu to films and shift to U.S. Here, she takes up short films with Sai Ronak. The crew goes to an isolated bungalow. The place is under the possession of Raasi, who is specialized in telepathy. Now as the turn of events in the film Ena Saha is found missing. What is the role of Raasi’s telepathy here? How she finds Ena Saha? Watch the movie Lanka to know how it unfolds.
Raasi scores well as the woman who is having prowess in psychology. She is having a meaty role in this film. Ena also does a good job. The comedy of Sudarshan and Sathya manages to impress the audience in bits and pieces.
Raasi has come back to the big screen after a long time. This flick, which is directed by her husband, Sri Muni, has a plot that is intriguing.
• The technical expertise of the flick is commendable.
• Sricharan Pakaka, does a good job with BGM, which is essential for movies of such genre.
• V Ravikumar’s cinematography is one of the highlights of the movie.
• The tense moments have been presented well in the flick.
What’s not there?
• The movie sometimes turns too complicated.
• The second half could have been crafted better.
• Editing could have been better in Lanka.
With an interesting storyline, the movie could have executed in a manner that is understandable.
Sohail Khan, the younger brother of Salman Khan, ...
Sohail Khan and his wife Seema appeared togethe ...
A couple of days back, Arbaaz Khan, the producer ...
Actor Salman Khan& ...
Salman Khan is kno ...
After the separati ...
Omkar Kapoor, who is famous for his role in &ld ...