CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Siddharth Anand’s Bang Bang just made more noise than soundness in the film. This film is an adaption from 2010’s action-thriller Knight and Day featuring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise. This films’ only charm was its leading pair Hrithik Roshan (Rajveer) and Katrina Kaif (Harleen). The film lacks consistency and makes little sense.
The story starts off with the breaking news of an Indian who robs the Kohinoor diamond. Here begins the cat and mouse chase as the ISS and the International police are on a lookout for him. The most wanted criminal in India, Omar Zafar ( Danny Denzongpa), who is to be deported to India, escapes from a maximum security prison with the help of his colleague Hamid Gul (Jaaved Jaaferi) who puts fire to the place and kills an honest ISS official in the process. Zafar suggested that by getting an Indian to rob, the Kohinoor will hold the UK-India deportation for a while. Apart from this, you have Katrina Kaif as a bank receptionist and lives with her grandmother who is very liberal and asks her to chase her love. She gets on a global tour to Prague, Greece, London; all after meeting Hrithik, the jewel thief on one blind date.
Still looking for the story to make some sense? There’s a lot behind why Hrithik stole the Kohinoor and why Katrina is clinging on to him in the entire journey.
Brownie points for the lead pair as it captivated a huge audience. Hrithik has played his role with proper intensity even after knowing how silly the script is. Katrina has also put in a lot of effort in her performance, and both together have kept the movie going.
1. Stylishly choreographed stunts which amazed the viewers.
2. The location of the filming is in various beautiful places.
3. It also works fine with Hrithik Roshan’s six pack abs and Katrina Kaif’s perfect midriff shown in the songs.
4. All the albums in the film are breathtaking.
5. The supporting cast has also performed well.
What’s not there?
1. The scripting and dialogues are not convincing.
2. The story only caters to viewers with low IQ or people who don’t look for a story.
Altogether, the movie is a one-time watch and comprises of various catchy songs. It is a family movie, and a must watch for the pairing.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS