CAST & CREW
Michael is an innocent and extremely lovable boy who attracts trouble towards him like a magnet. He comes to the big world of a big city hoping to gain a new kind of experience leading to the various adventures which he goes through.
It is a story of a very simple and lovable boy who can touch a lot many lives through his innocence and naivety. Some really talented actors have been employed in the film, and it is produced by the UTV production house in association with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Prateik has done a job that is sweet and simple just like his character.
Prateik has done a job that is convincing, and it suits his personality especially because his looks are that of an innocent guy. Kalki has a rather brief role in the movie, but she can pull through that role with ease and conviction. It would not be wrong to say that the main actors have been surpassed by actors like Divya Dutta and Shruti Seth who have done a job that is commendable and noticeably great.
What you may like
● The movie is enjoyable in the end with a climax that is fairly well chalked out and is more entertaining than the whole movie put together.
● The cinematographic skills that are shown in the movie are good to watch, and the dialogues are not immature and, therefore, good too.
What you may dislike
● There is nothing very original or new about the plot of the movie as such a storyline has been worked on in better ways earlier too.
● The actors try hard to appear funny and witty, but they fail at it big time. The comedy aspect of the movie falls flat
● This film is not able to engage its audience or woo them to attention.
● The rate at which the movie goes forward is weirdly slow which makes it painful to watch.
● Another thing that fails is the music that is probably why the film can hardly hold the audience's’ attention.
● Direction of the movie is somewhat glitch and can't be said to work any better for the movie.
This movie is worth giving a miss as there is nothing special about it for the audiences.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS