CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
' Love Bonda', is a Malayalam movie directed by Rajesh Crown. He is also the director of photography, lyricist, and editor of the film. The film runs around a man who fails to find out his true love but at last, upon searching he meets his true love at the end with graceful emotions and bonding.
Karthik Sree, the lead protagonist, is passionate about films. He used to write film stories and songs. He is a successful script writer, and a creative all-rounder personality with an intellectual mind. He often shares his time with girls, inorder to find out his real true love but fails all time. While dating so many girls, he gets bored, depressed and loses interest in marriage life too. At last, during his journey, he again falls in love with a mentally challenged woman. But this time she was his right choice and permanent relationship. He gets attached to the innocent lady, because she was a soft-hearted person.
The idea or concept of the film is very familiar at the beginning, but by the time when the story comes near to the end it suddenly takes a change of direction. The story and direction skills were so touchy. The film fulfills his purpose and leaves an emotional mark on the viewer's heart. Music is also a plus point that adds a good effect.
1. The direction of the script is prominent, and good actors justify their roles and positions.
2. Madhu Pattathanam showed his efficiency as a supporting role.
1. Sibu Sukumaran has turned the lyrics by Rajesh Crown beautifully.
2. Costume designing for the actors was attractive.
What's not there?
1. The story penned by Rafi was not able to grip to the plot properly.
2. Full plot circled around the male lead and there was nothing much to express by Female lead.
Awesome songs and music, with perfect direction, makes the script a must watch a movie. If you like to see a Flim related to blind faith in love then this film is the perfect choice for you.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS