CAST & CREW
Mohan Babu is caught in the love of his two wives, Meena, and Ramya Krishnan. The movie has its twist when the daughter of Mohan Babu, Poorna, inadvertently falls for the son of her father’s other wife. Then Mohan Babu seeks the help of Allari Naresh and Ali, to get out of the plight. And yes you heard it right! Poorna gets attracted towards Allari Naresh. What does Mohan Babu do? How does he manage his family issues? Watch the movie to find out.
Mohan Babu virtually carries the film on his shoulders. He looks very young in this movie and performs with utmost earnestness. He doesn’t break the heart of his fans; he has done full justice to his role, and his dialogue delivery is worth mentioning. Meena and Ramya Krishnan do their jobs well. Allari Naresh manages to tickle our humor bones. Poorna has come out with a good performance, and she share good chemistry with Naresh. Other actors including Ali, Varun Sandesh, and Krishnan Bhagawan have done what is required of them.
Mohan Babu is at his hilarious best in the movie, and his comic punch is the main highlight. However, Srinivasa Reddy, the director, could have done a better job since he seems to struggle to fit the movie according to the contemporary taste of the audiences. There is a lot of confusion interspersed in this film.
1. Some scenes involving Mohan Babu, with his two wives Ramya Krishnan and Meena, have been delivered well.
2. Certain one-liners would tickle your humor bones.
3. Sridhar’s dialogues are quite ok.
What’s not there?
1. The story is an outdated one, and we can expect what happens next.
2. The character of Allari Naresh could have been etched in a better manner.
3. The movie lacks innovation.
4. The movie appears silly sometimes.
5. The womanizer streak of Ali is quite below average.
6. The music could have been better.
A one-time watch movie.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS