CAST & CREW
The movie starts off with a scene you would have never expected. The hero is being slapped by the heroine, and the former tells to the audience his story. Santosh Shobhan works in a BPO and has a disliking to the US. His love interest is Avika Gor. Her father Ravi Babu is very firm in sending his daughter to the US. He had nurtured the thought of going to America, in Avika, since her childhood. What will Avika do? Will she prefer Santosh to her father? Watch the movie to find out.
Being the debut movie of director Ram Mohan, he has done a commendable job. A new plot is chosen by him, and he has taken great care to show it in a contemporary manner. Dialogues showcase the NRI culture in a hard-hitting manner.
This is the perfect launchpad for Santosh Shobhan, and he has done a great job. He excels in the comedy area. His dialogue delivery is also outstanding, and if he continues to choose films with care, he will indeed have a promising career. However, sometimes, you feel that he is imitating Ace Telugu actors. As for another debutant Avika Gor, she has understood her role and had done a neat job. Rohit Sharma and Abhishek have done a nice job.
1. The first half of the film is refreshing.
2. Sunny M R’ s music and background score are appealing.
3. Production values are ok.
4. The artwork and camera give a rich look to the film.
5. Suresh Sarangam’s cinematography complements with the mood of the film.
What’s not there?
1. The emotional aspect in the second half could have been handled in a better fashion.
2. Ravi Babu’s character could have been etched well.
3. The love story between the lead pair could have been given more depth.
The film is a clean entertainer and is mainly a film for the youth.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS