CAST & CREW
Making a horror movie is a tight rope walk for the directors. And to make it satisfying to the audiences is yet another challenge. Now let’s see whether Mummy Save Me, which has Priyanka Upendra and child artist Yuvina in pivotal roles, turn out to be.
The story focuses on Priyanka Upendra, who is a pregnant woman, and her daughter Yuvina. The family moves away from Bengaluru to Goa after the passing away of Priyanka’s husband. Unusual things happen after Priyanka and Yuvina go to a huge mansion. Watch the movie to know how it proceeds after moving to the big mansion.
This is the comeback film of Priyanka Upendra and she has done an outstanding job. Baby Yuvina also doesn’t fail to impress us. In fact, the premise requires the two performers carry the film on their shoulders.
The movie is a supernatural thriller and is helmed by young debutant Lohith H. For a newcomer he does a convincing job.. Also there are no unnecessary elements and the viewers will be glued to the screen with the recurring twists in the premise.
• The movie has engrossing narration.
• The cinematography of HC Venu is one of the major highlights of the film.
• The movie wins in sending shivers in some places.
• The BGM, which should be up to the mark for such movies, is commendable in Mummy Save Me. The BGM is done by B Ajaneesh Lokanath.
• The chemistry between Priyanka and Yuvina is appealing.
What’s not there?
• The movie though has some spine-chilling moments has its share of predictable scenes too.
• Some of the horror elements could be too much for the sensitive-hearted.
People who watch horror movies will find Mummy Save Me a commendable film.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS